You’ve lived in your home for 30 years. Now, the kids have grown and moved away, the neighborhood is changing and you’d like to move to a smaller home where you can enjoy an active retirement.
The problem is you’re not sure what your house is worth, you’re concerned about tax planning and you don’t know what your options are in terms of what or where to buy. You might want to consider hiring a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®).
What a SRES® Means to You
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® are REALTORS® qualified to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans. A national program since 1998, The Senior Advantage Real Estate Council® (SAREC®) offers a specific designation, SRES®, to identify those members who have successfully completed its education program along with other prerequisites.
By earning the SRES® designation, your REALTOR® has demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. Your REALTOR® has received special training, gets regular updates, and is prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life changing decisions.
Some of the services that we provide to seniors and their families in the Pittsburgh area include:
- Helping you determine the fair market price of your home and estimate closing costs.
- Market your home with a proven custom marketing plan
- Negotiate all offers on your behalf.
- Attend final settlement of the property on your behalf.
- Arrange for general maintenance and care of your property including grass cutting, snow removal, and general repairs and redecorating during the marketing process.
Contact our Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, Bette Zrimsek.
Visit the Seniors Real Estate Specialist web site for more information